Top 10 Quotes for 2012
Quotables are one of my favorite things to pass along to people. They are pithy, hit home, and motivate us to get through the day. As an end-of-the-year round up, I thought I’d compile some of my favorite quotes that crossed my path in 2012. It’s been an intense year. May your December be filled with light.
Joy, peace, and love, my dear friends.
10. “The privilege of a lifetime is to be who you are.” ~ Joseph Campbell
9. “Peace-making is a healing process and it begins with me, but it does not end there.” ~ Gene Knudsen Hoffman
8. “You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” ~ Eric Hoffer
7. “Trust the process.” ~ Celina Stone
6. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” ~ Bill Cosby
5. “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” ~ Stephen King
4. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
3. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” Katherine Hepburn
2. “Approach every day as if it’s a new world, because it is.” ~ Deepak Chopra
1. “Look inside and find where a person loves from. That’s the reality.” ~ Rumi
What is your favorite quote? Post it here and I’ll repost and retweet it @powerofslow!