The Bud Before the Bloom
The light hit my face with an intensity I hadn’t felt in months as the sky filled the world with a new kind of preciousness.
Spring had finally come.
Do you know the feeling that you are about to burst with something completely new, utterly surprising, absolutely amazing, like a bud before the bloom? You have no evidence that something incredible is about to happen, but you just know it will? It lies deep within your inner knowing and it makes you smile as you take a peek at the potential before you.
When we live with the anticipation of wonderfulness, it is as if that wonderful thing has already happened. We then attract even more wonderfulness and pretty soon our entire lives have shifted because of that one decision to believe that our dreams will come true.
- Complete acceptance of the moment. Live it fully. Know that you are exactly where you should be. Right now.
- A full release of any expectation that things should be different, but a knowing that you can change things any time you want.
- An embrace of your personal responsibility. You are the master of your ship. Where do you want it to go?
- A deep listening to your inner voice. You can only hear it in stillness. So be still. Often.
- An unshakable belief in yourself and in the fulfillment of dreams.
Waiting for wonders isn’t a bad thing. In fact, you experience them every day if you have the eyes to see them. It isn’t the big ones that deserve our attention, but the tiny miracles that unfold with every breath we take.